Hiking in Gros Morne National Park ( 6 Days/5 Nights)
Gros Morne National Park is a paradise for hiking. From coastal trails along the oceans edge to barren alpine plateaus such as Gros Morne Mountain, Caribou, Moose and Black Bear roam the highlands and valleys. Every lunch we serve fresh soups, chowders, and sandwiches on the trail and every evening we have a wide variety of delicious home cooked meals to choose from and also taking in a couple local cafe's as well. Lobster anyone?
- Arrive to Deer Lake, Newfoundland. We will pick you up. Travel into Gros Morne National Park.
In the evening we have a orientation/meeting for our trip.
- Today we begin our journey to the south of the park. The tablelands and green gardens will be today's hiking destination
- Heading to Gros Morne Mountain for today's hike. Glacial carved fjords and a rugged rocky trail takes us to the summit of Gros Morne Mountain, 805m above sea level.
- Today we take in Bakers Brook Falls and beautiful Western Brook Fjord. Boat tour also an option for today's activities.
- Coastal Lowlands hike including Green Point, Broom Point and Shallow Bay
- Return to Deer Lake for Departure
- 5 Nights Accommodations (Private Room)
- All Meals
- Interpretive Guide
- All Ground Transport including airport shuttle
- Park Passes and Permits
Price: $1299.00 Per/Person (till December 31, 2021)
2021 Tour Dates
June 29 - July 4 - 8 Spots Remaining
July 13 - July 18 - 8 Spots Remaining
July 27 - August 1 - 8 Spots Remaining
August 10 - August 15 - 8 Spots Remaining
If none of these dates work for you and your a group of two or more. Request your own dates of travel and customize your trip.
Viking Trail 3 Day Add-on