Hiking in Gros Morne National Park ( 5 Days/4 Nights)
Gros Morne is one of the most difficult challenging yet rewarding Hikes in all or North America. Gros Morne National Park is an experience in itself. Caribou, Moose and Black Bear roam the highlands and valleys. Views of Western Brook Fjord and Ten Mile Fjord are absolutely breathtaking. Large erratic's litter the skylines and mountain tops.
- Arrive to Deer Lake, Newfoundland. We will pick you up. Travel into Gros Morne National Park.
In the evening we have a orientation/meeting for our trip.
- Today we begin our journey to the south of the park. The tablelands and green gardens will be today's hiking destination
- Heading to Gros Morne Mountain for today's hike. Glacial carved fjords and a rugged rocky trail takes us to the summit of Gros Morne Mountain, 805m above sea level.
- Today we take in Bakers Brook Falls and beautiful Western Brook Fjord. Boat tour also an option for today's activities.
- Return to Deer Lake
- 4 Nights Accommodations (Private Room)
- All Meals
- Interpretive Guide
- All Ground Transport including airport shuttle
- Park Passes and Permits
Price: $1199.00 Per/Person
2018 Tour Dates
June 25th - June 29th
July 2nd - July 6th
July 9th - July 13th
July 16th - July 20th
July 23th - July 27th
July 30th - August 3rd
August 6th - August 10th
August 13th - August 17th